30 nights free trial is applicable on standard size adult mattresses
Follow Dreambox product terms & conditions to know about trial policy, returns/refunds, warranty and care instructions:
Refunds and Returns
It takes more than 15 to 20 days for the human body to completely adapt to a new sleeping surface. Hence, we encourage our buyers to try sleeping on the mattress for that recommended period before making a decision to replace the mattress.
If you’re not completely satisfied within 30 nights of sleeping on your new Dreambox mattress you may return it and you are entitled to a full refund. Products must be in a donatable condition to be eligible for return (e.g., no stains, tears or other soiling including odors)
Once you have purchased your Dreambox you have up to 30 days from the date of delivery to request your return.
Returns requests for website purchases must be made directly via our website, through email on email@example.com
Refunds will be made via the same payment method used to order the mattress
We will be sending you packaging material with documents for the reverse pickup and your original mattress will be scheduled for pick up within 10 working days of receiving the ‘return’ or ‘refund’ request with the information we require.
Please note, the collections can take up to 12-15 business days.
If there are any cancellations after dispatch of the order, a fee for logistics will be charged to the customer depending on the product and case at hand.
In case of receiving a damaged product please inform our customer service team within 3 days of product delivery by calling us on 8888863633 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- 30 Nights Trial is applicable for the first 30 nights from the date of delivery. In case of a swap between different models, the 30 Nights trial will be still calculated from the day your product is delivered.
- 30 Nights Trial is applicable only on standard size mattresses and not available on custom size mattresses.
- Cancellations are not allowed on custom size mattresses.
- 30 Nights trial Policy is not applicable on the orders that have been placed via Amazon, Flipkart or any other third party platforms or distribution channels.
- For a full refund, you may decide to return the mattress any time before the end of 30 nights.
- Return and Refund on 30 Nights Trial offer will not be applicable if the product falls under an exception to Return/Refund under 30 Nights Trial.
- Our 30 Nights Trial offer applies only to the original purchaser of genuine Dreambox mattress purchased from www.dreamboxmattress.com or any other website explicitly authorised by Dreambox.
- Like any relationship, one has to date before marrying! We ask you to give your Dreambox mattress a fair trial for a minimum of 2 weeks. Research shows that it takes just about that much time for your body to start adjusting to any new mattress!
- We will need photographic proof of the product from your end while opting for a return. We may cancel the request if you fail to provide substantial proof.
- The final decision on refund under 30 Nights Trial offer will be made by Dreambox management. The company reserves the complete right to refuse any request claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Terms and Conditions of the 30 Nights Trial Offer.
- Disputes, if any, are subject to Maharashtra jurisdiction only.
Exceptions to Return/Refund under 30 Nights Trial
- There should be no sign of dirt or damage on the mattress.
- Any physical damage to the mattress which is/can be caused intentionally or accidentally due to human error, is automatically ineligible for claiming return, swap or refund.
- The 30-nights trial does not cover the exchange of your mattress due to an incorrect size ordered by you.
- This policy is limited to one mattress return per household per year.
- This policy is not applicable on accessories.
The 7-year limited warranty on DreamBox Ortho Reversible Mattress and 10-year limited warranty on DreamBox Ortho Memory Foam Mattress begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 7 and 10 years respectively from the date of purchase.
In case of a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then-current comparable model and size of the mattress. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. This means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit. It is also suggested that mattresses be replaced every 8-10 years for hygiene purposes.
The warranty covers
- Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
- Please note a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from the center of the mattress.
- A manufacturing defect in the cover zipper. This does not include breakage of the zipper from improper or manhandling of the zipper.
- Any physical defects in the material or workmanship, subject to limitations described in this warranty
The warranty does not cover
- Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered the misuse of the mattress and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to normal wear and tear and any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, tears, burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of a mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner. Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Dreambox distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by the customer.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
- A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress
- Cleaning – Use a soft, damp and clean cloth using small circular motions to clean. You may use light fabric cleaning products. Please DO NOT machine wash or machine dry the mattress cover.
- Placing a new mattress on an old foundation: may not provide sufficient support. It may appear that the mattress is sagging when it is actually the foundation that supports the entire mattress that is faulty.
- Similarly, placing the mattress on a foundation which is lacking in support, like beds with slats, rather than a flat solid surface, may give the impression of sagging or distorted feel like too soft or uneven surface.
- Bending the mattress or its corners in any circumstance is not recommended and might damage the Foam.
- Always protect the mattress from water and other liquids
No trial policy is applicable to entire range of Dreambox pillows & accessories.
A replacement will be accepted only if there is damage or defect to the product during delivery. Please ensure you keep the original box incase of a replacement.
In case of receiving a damaged product please inform our customer service team within 3 days of product delivery by calling us on 8888863633 or send us an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- A brief description of the alleged defect.
- Proof of purchase (receipt or confirmation email).
- A photo documenting the alleged defect.
If there are any cancellations or size changes after dispatch of the order, a fee for logistics will be charged to the customer depending on the product and case at hand.
All Dreambox pillows accessories come with 1 year limited warranty which begins at the date of purchase. It covers manufacturing defects only, resulting from defective material or workmanship in the product you have purchased.
The warranty does not cover
- Any Dreambox accessory purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner.
- Any Dreambox accessory purchased from a non-authorized Dreambox distributor
- Any defects which cannot be classified as manufacturing defects.
Memory Foam Pillow
You can machine wash the removable zip cover on a warm cycle. DO NOT wash the foam. Bending the pillow or its corners in any circumstance is not recommended and might damage the foam. Always protect the pillow from water and other liquids.
Lumbar Support & Neck Support Pillow
Can be machine washed separately with warm or cold water on a gentle cycle. Use low heat and tumble dry. Can be dry cleaned. Do not Iron.
C Shaped Pregnancy Pillow
The removable zip cover can be machine washed separately with warm or cold water on a gentle cycle. Use low heat and tumble dry. Can be dry cleaned. Do not Iron. Use pillow with a cover to keep clean for longer periods
Can be machine washed separately with warm or cold water on a gentle cycle. Use low heat and tumble dry. Can be dry cleaned. Do not Iron. Recommended to be used with a cover.